International Student Services
How to Apply
- Minimum age requirement - Applicants must be at least 16 years old by the 10th business day of their first quarter enrolled at Edmonds CC. Applicants who are 15 years old will be accepted if they have completed high school or equivalent studies.
- English proficiency - An English proficiency exam score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is not required for admission. Applicants who choose to provide an accepted English proficiency score will place directly into our college or high school program.
- If you prefer to complete an application via fillable PDF form, download the fillable PDF form, then email your completed application form and the required documents (listed in step 3) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to Complete an Online Application
1. Request a Student Identification (SID) Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN)
Please complete an Online Application Login Request Form. Within one business day, you will receive an email with your SID and PIN that you will use to log in to your online application.
2. Start Your Online Application
Once you receive your SID and PIN, you can log in and begin your online application. In the application, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Personal Information
- Program Information
- Application Fee Payment
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
3. Upload Important Documents
To complete your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Copy of your current passport photo page
- Copy of a current official bank statement with a minimum balance of$18,496USD (add an additional $4,500 USD per dependent, if applicable)
- Copies of high school transcripts in English (high school program students only)
- Copies of visa, I-20, I-94, and transcripts (transfer-in students only)
- Copy of passport photo page for each dependent and completed Dependent Form (if applicable)
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent of Medical Information (if applicable)
- Completed Agency Sponsorship Form (if applicable)
4. Pay $50 USD Non-refundable Application Fee
5. Complete a Housing Application (optional)
After You Complete an Online Application
After you submit your application, you will receive immediate confirmation by email that it was received. Within one business day, our admissions team will contact you regarding your application status. If you need any assistance, please contact our International Admissions Team at email@example.com or 425.640.1518. We look forwarding to welcoming you to Edmonds Community College!