Apply for Admission
- Minimum age requirement - Applicants must be at least 16 years old by the 10th business day of their first quarter enrolled at Edmonds CC. Applicants who are 15 years old will be accepted if they have completed high school or equivalent studies.
- English proficiency - An English proficiency exam score (TOEFL, IELTS, etc.) is not required for admission. Applicants who choose to provide an accepted English proficiency score will place directly into our college or high school program.
- A fillable PDF form is available if necessary. Please email your completed application form and the required documents (listed in step 3) to email@example.com.
How to Complete an Online Application
Please complete an Online Application Login Request Form. Within one business day, you will receive an email with your SID and PIN that you will use to log in to your online application.
Once you receive your SID and PIN, you can log in and begin your online application. In the application, you will be asked to complete the following:
- Personal Information
- Program Information
- Application Fee Payment
- Statement of Financial Responsibility
To complete your online application, you will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Copy of your current passport photo page
- Copy of a current official bank statement with a minimum balance of $18,836 USD (add an additional $4,500 USD per dependent, if applicable)
- Copies of high school transcripts in English (high school program students only)
- Copies of visa, I-20, I-94, and transcripts (transfer-in students only)
- Copy of passport photo page for each dependent and completed Dependent Form (if applicable)
- Completed Waiver of Liability and Consent of Medical Information (if applicable)
- Completed Agency Sponsorship Form (if applicable)
- New ISS Student Info (concurrent and transfer students only)
About $35 non-refundable I-20 Mailing Fee:
- I-20 will be sent by UPS (Overseas/U.S. address)
- UPS tracking is available.
- The $35 Mailing Fee is required per application.
If you want to pick up your I-20 at ISS during our business hours, there will be no $35 Mailing Fee.
- Personal check or money order
- Credit card: upload a completed Credit Card Authorization Form
- International wire transfer: upload a completed Wire Transfer Form
* Please do not arrange a wire transfer without submitting an application.
After You Complete an Online Application
After you submit your application, you will receive immediate confirmation by email that it was received. Within one business day, our admissions team will contact you regarding your application status. If you need any assistance, please contact our International Admissions Team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 425.640.1518. We look forwarding to welcoming you to Edmonds Community College!